Things You Can Do To Offset Energy Saved At Project30_90 Festival This Weekend
1. Leave your lights on all weekend
2. Leave your doors open and your AC on (set it to 60)
3. Every time you think of something you need, jump in your car and go get it
4. Leave your car running unnecessarily
5. Use your big oven to toast a single piece of bread
6. Ask for triple plastic bagging of your groceries
Leave your suggestions in the comments!
FYI, I fully support Project30_90 and saving energy.
2 thoughts on “What are You Doing to Offset Saved Energy?”
VERY funny Mark. Don't forget converting your Hummer to run on whale oil. How was 3090? I was out of town and had to miss out.
I didn't make it over there. My car ran out of gas from running it for no reason in the driveway all day.